1. for creating, delivering and managing learning and performance support solutions
2. for managing your own learning and productivity, for sharing resources, as well as group collaboration (also includes some enterprise tools)
The tools in this Directory are both freeware/open source and commercial.
ActiveCollab “a project management and collaboration tool that you can set up on your own website. Have an area where you can collaborate with your team, clients and contractors and keep projects on track while retaining full control over access permissions and your data.”
BrainReactions–Online brainstorming rooms: A place to brainstorm and manage ideas
* Your family’s schedule
* Projects at work
* An upcoming holiday with your friends
* Your photos from your last bike trip
* Or share a file or two with a friend
Only you set the limitations for how you want to use Stixy.
Humbly presented for your Learning,
Centre for Learning & Performance Technologies-Knowledge, Skills and Tools for the Learning 2.0 Age- offers Jane’s E-Learning Pick of the Day. You can also pick up updates via Twitter: See also Jane’s additional items and resources,
Building networks for learning- A guide to on-line resources on strengthening social networking.
25+ Tools For Accounting and Budgeting from Mashable! August 15, 2008 by prosperstudentcare |